Mandi Hunter is the founder of the Hunter Law Group. Since 2001, Mandi Hunter serves her clients by providing trusted legal advice. With extensive experience in representing both businesses and individuals when disputes arise, she has a keen perspective on the litigation process and the practical aspects of resolving disputes. Mandi Hunter and her team skillfully represent their clients in a wide variety of transactions and litigation primarily in matters involving real estate. She prides herself on representing both individuals and businesses where she can truly be of service.
She is a native of the Kansas City area and is admitted to practice law in both Kansas and Missouri. Mandi Hunter received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Kansas where she graduated with honors. She then went on to obtain her law degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Mandi Hunter is honored to be recognized as a “Super Lawyer – Top 50 Women” in Missouri and Kansas in 2019 and 2020. This honor is peer nominated and no more than five percent of all lawyers in Missouri and Kansas are selected to receive this honor.
When Mandi Hunter is not practicing law, she enjoys being active and giving back to the Kansas City Community by serving as a member of several legal associations and as a director on a variety of boards:
- Leawood Planning Commission – Commissioner
- Johnson County Bar Association – Board of Directors; Solo Small Firm Committee Chair
- FINRA Arbitrator
- Parkway Plaza Retail Association – Advisory Board
- Mainstream Coalition – Executive Committee; Board of Directors
- Johnson County Library Foundation – Board of Directors, 2010-2019
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers